Invest now for your future with our Certificate Account, one of the safest ways of investing your money. As with all of our savings products, you’re federally insured up to $250,000. A minimum deposit of $500 is all that is required.
To open your Certificate Account, click the red "Apply" button above.
How to Open a Certificate of Account
1. Click the "Apply for Membership" button above to access the Certificate of Account form.
2. Fill in your name, account number, deposit amount, and certificate term at the top of the form; select "regular" as your account type.
3. Copy of Vaild Government-issued ID(s).
4. Decide if you want your interest earnings deposited to the certificate account (default), or deposited to another account, and indicate this on the form.
5. Leave the issuance date, maturity date, APR, and APY fields blank. Credit union staff will complete this for you.
6. Sign and date the bottom of the form with wet signature(s).
7. To return your completed application (with wet signatures), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a secure file transfer. We will email you back from a secure email service, which will allow you to submit all required forms and documents with sensitive information.