No matter where you go, we’re right there with you.
You want access to your accounts 24/7 no matter where you are. With ActorsFCU you have just that — the ability to check account balances, transfer funds, get cash, make payments, and much more — electronically or person-to-person.
- eBranch-to-Go / ActorsFCU Apps
- Nationwide Access (Fee-Free ATMs, Shared Branches, Check Cashers)
- Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction
eBranch-to-Go / ActorsFCU Apps
Hold your accounts in your hands with our Smartphone apps. Sign up for and eDocs to begin.
- Get a quick sense of account balances with our Quick-Check Balance Bar
- Transfer funds
- Find an ATM in NYC
- Review your recent account activity
- Deposit up to $5,000 daily (no limit to the number of checks; 5 checks per session; normal check holds apply)
When depositing, make sure to:
- Capture your check image on a black, non-patterned, non-reflective, flat surface
- Retain deposited checks for 45 days to ensure proper processing. You need to be able to provide the actual check if there’s any problem with the deposit (including if the image isn’t acceptable). If the original check can’t be produced, you’ll be responsible for getting a replacement check, and for any fees and/or returned items resulting from an illegible check scan
For Android: Google Play Store | For iPhone: App Store
Other Useful Apps
Easy, Fast, Done.
- Sign up on eBranch and wait for the email with your assigned eLimit
- On your computer, input 3 pieces of information from the check (including the numbers along the bottom)
- Print the confirmation receipt and mail it with your check(s) to an ActorsFCU office