Free, Automatic Enrollment, and Points that Never Expire
- Combined points earned from both cards are redeemable for merchandise, travel, gift cards, downloadable music or ringtones, or to make a charitable contribution
- ATM withdrawals and Savings Account transactions do not earn points
- Available redemption options are subject to change without notice and will vary
- Must be a member in good-standing to redeem points. If account is closed or debit card canceled prior to redeeming points, points are forfeited
- Only items that are received by the member in damaged condition can be returned and exchanged for replacement. Please contact 800.240.4814, ext. 203, for a return authorization.
- Item must be returned in original packaging and unused condition within 30 days of receipt
- No return shipping or restocking fee is charged for damaged items
- If it is determined that the item was not damaged upon original delivery, a restocking fee of $30 will be charged and return shipping charges will be the member's responsibility. Additionally, redeemed points are forfeited.